Need a niceSERVE Project? Check These Out!
Wondering where you can put in your three hours at niceSERVE? It's coming up quickly—next Saturday, November 15th at 8:30 a.m.—don't forget to sign up at niceserve.org! Here are some great projects with open spots to fill:
• Eastbrook Elementary (Category: Landscaping)
Beautify Eastbrook by tending the butterfly garden, light landscaping, and gardening throughout the campus.
• Kaley Elementary (Category: Miscellaneous)
Help make the school safer and more beautiful for the children with tasks ranging from landscaping to touch-up painting.
• Walden Community School (Category: Landscaping)
Beautification of our child-centered campus with emphasis on the garden.
• Orlando Day Nursery (Category: Cleaning & Sorting)
Cleaning/sanitizing toys and facility, light landscaping, and some paint touch-ups.
• OURM Women and Children's Center (Category: Cleaning & Sorting)
Deep clean of the Women and Children's Center to make it safer and more welcoming for families.
• Florida United Methodist Children's Home (Category: Cleaning & Sorting)
Help sort and clean at a resale shop that benefits the children's home.
• Lake Mary High School (Category: Landscaping)
Help with various landscaping projects around the high school and set up for church on Sunday!
• The Grove (Category: Painting, Construction, & Maintenance)
Help paint a theatre room and give students a place to practice their acting skills after school.
• Orlando Union Rescue Mission (Category: Cleaning & Sorting)
Help sort and organize items for the bargain store.
• Grill Masters Prep / Grill Masters Setup (Category: Miscellaneous)
Be a part of the setup crew that transforms our parking lot into where our volunteers will gather to eat lunch, and help prepare and serve lunch for all of our niceSERVE volunteers.
To find these projects and more, go to niceserve.org and select the campus you'd like to serve with. Projects are organized by category.
If you're interested in serving with the Windermere/Dr. Phillips campus team, please email Garry Abbott at email@example.com.