The Winter 2014 Issue of SUMMIT MAGAZINE Is Almost Here!
Coming soon to a mailbox near you... a brand-new issue of SUMMIT MAGAZINE! Issue 23, the What You Do with Your [Daily] Life Matters issue, is full of stories about individuals who make an extraordinary impact on those they interact with every day—all because they've chosen to say Yes to God's prompting:
- A Base Camp volunteer who has made church feel like home for those she serves by going above and beyond to show children they are loved and they matter
- Five people who saw God move in mighty ways when they took simple steps of obedience
- A middle school student who saved up her summer's babysitting earnings and didn't hesitate when she felt God telling her to give it away
- A Summit Students volunteer who invests in the lives of a group of 7th-grade girls and gives them a safe place to share, laugh, and ask the hard questions
- (And many more—I'm not going to spoil it for you!)
We've also included the latest news about ways God's been calling us as a church to reach more of the people in the Central Florida area, from Lake Mary building a permanent facility to call home, to a new campus being launched in the Windermere/Dr. Phillips area, to worshiping with the women of the 33rd Street Jail for the first time.
And then there are the inspiring and challenging articles written by Teaching Ministers Jim Keller and Zach Van Dyke, Organizational Development Pastor Jeff Kern, reGROUP Director Kailey Newkirk, and Lead Pastor John Parker... but again, I don't want to give the whole thing away, so I'll end here.
We're so excited to share this issue with you, and we hope that you find it helpful and encouraging. More importantly, we hope it reminds you that what you do with your life—every day, from the smallest interaction to the grandest adventure—truly matters, and that when you say Yes to Him, God can and will use you to make a difference in someone's life.
Look for Issue 23 in your mailbox and on summitconnect.org this month!
If you don't receive SUMMIT MAGAZINE by mail but would like to, sign up here to get on the mailing list for the spring issue!