Our recovery ministry, reGROUP, is a Summit Connect community of healing and hope, as each of us embrace our individual story and why it matters. Many of us need to create some space between ourselves and certain behaviors or attitudes that may be hurting our relationship with others, relationship with ourselves, and our relationship with God.
If you have ever felt like there is something standing between you and the person God has called you to be, or if you feel like life just isn’t working, reGROUP is an opportunity to walk toward healing and recovery through a safe, small group community. Newcomers are encouraged to jump in at any time—just show up on a Monday night. Whether you need to sit in the back of the room for a season, or if you’re eager to start processing with a small group, we will come alongside you as you engage whatever step is next for you as you move toward healing.
What does reGROUP look like?
- Movement 1:
- The larger story in which we live and have a role to play
- The work of Christ and its claim on our lives—our true identity in Christ
- The presence and power of desire in our lives
- Movement 2
- To the wounds that were dealt to us
- To the messages we’ve received
- To the agreements we’ve made in our sin
- To an invitation to the healing Christ offers through a retelling of our story in the context of grace
- Movement 3
- Through true grief and mourning of what has been lost
- By walking in forgiveness, acceptance, and repentance
- By paving the way for reconciliation with Christ and with others by pursuing redemption
- By offering our strength to others
Join us for reGROUP
Mondays at 7 p.m. | Herndon Campus
Sixty Minute Seminars
Each summer we use our Sixty Minute Seminars to discuss and hone in on two incredibly important topics.
While our reGROUP attendees helped us select these topics, they are accessible and important for a general audience to listen in on to glean wisdom from.